Call us now ! Send us an email States

Back to Top

Call Us Today
(786) 594-3942


I received a notice in the mail telling me that I have a child and need to pay child support, but the child is not mine. What should I do?

You may have the right to request a paternity test. There are time limitations for when a paternity test may be requested. If you receive something in the mail alleging you are the father of an unknown child, do not ignore the mail. Take action to protect your rights. Your silence may cost you in the long run. Call us today to find out your available options.